Co-creation | Innovation | Movement
Together we generate new ideas and ways to create and facilitate movements. Meet up with professionals, scientists, students, volunteers and athletes from all over Scandinavia!
Join theoretical and practical workshops in Adapted Physical Activities (APA). Listen to keynote speakers with knowledge, values and experience!
Conference language is English.
Date and place
Date: May 14-16, 2019
Place: Musholm Bugt Feriecenter, Musholmvej 100, 4220 Korsør Denmark
Download the final programme (pdf) or read it below.
Tuesday the 14th
10:00 – 12:00 Arrival
11:30 – 12:00 Guided tour at Musholm Ferie – Sport and Conference
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 13:15 Welcome
13:15 – 14:45 Keynote and practice workshop/shared activities
- Let’s Move – Flow, Feelings & Joyful Communication. A taste of Movementpsychology and the 7 levels of movement
Helle Winther, Associate Professor PhD., Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports, University of Copenhagen
14:45 – 15:15 Coffee-break
15:15 – 17:15 Parallel session A (Please see final programme (pdf) for detailed content)
17:15 – 18:00 Free time
18:00 – 19.00 Dinner
19:00 – 21.00 Naturebased Health Interventions
- Susanne Rosenild; Biologist, Social Worker and Nature Ranger.
- Presentation: Guiding in nature as an empowering health promotion for adult citizens with physical, mental or social health issues.
- Activities outdoor: We all gather on the beach for fun social activities, cosy bonfires, calming nature experiences, wild food tastings, warm drinks and nature storytelling
Wednesday the 15th
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 – 09:45 Keynote
- How to build an upside-down pyramid?
The story about how one man’s requirement for a better wheelchair to his street-race gave birth to a epoch-making sports tool and, as time passed, cleared the way for a new official Paralympic athletic discipline: RaceRunning.
9-doubble paralympic champion in wheelchair-race 1984-1992.
Director of CEO BY CONNIEHANSEN, RaceRunners and gait-equipment.
Occupational therapist, Sports coach. Head of the Athletes-committee, and Member at large of the business-committee Parasport Denmark
Member IPC Hall of Fame 2008
09.45 – 10.15 Coffee-break
10:15 – 12:15 Parallel session B (Please see final programme (pdf) for detailed content)
12:15 – 13:15 Lunch
13:15 – 15:15 Marketplace - Activities & Exhibitions
15:15 – 17:00 Free time
17:00 – 18:00 Cultural event
18:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 21:00 Nordic Young Folkmusic and dance
Thursday the 16th
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast and check-out
09:00 – 11:00 Parallel session C (Please see final programme (pdf) for detailed content)
11:15 – 12:00 Keynote
- The mean of Egmont Folk Highschool is personal formation and interaction between people with different lives and opportunities through sports and outdoor activities. What does that mean for the participants?
Peter Scharling, teacher, master in outdoor life & Lisa Schlage, teacher, master in sports and health
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch, kisses, hugs and goodbye
Costs and registration
Conference fee: 3-day’s conference, including accommodation, meals, coffee during breaks and cultural programme
- Single room DKK 4,500
- Double room DKK 3,500
- Students in shared rooms DKK 2,250
Please, register before 25th of April 2019!
Any questions? Please contact: Pernille Weiss, Videnscenter om handicap +45 4634 0000 post@handivid. dk
Transport to Musholm
Trains run directly from Copenhagen Airport and from Copenhagen Central Station to Korsør. From the station in Korsør to Musholm Bugt Feriecenter there is a 650 meter walk.
You can se the travelplan on www.rejseplanen.dk - it´s possible to see the travelplan in English. It you have trouble finding out, please ask for our help.
Go to Musholm's website for more information.