Danish Disability Sport Information Centre
The purpose of the Danish Disability Sport Information Centre is to collect, process, and disseminate knowledge about adapted physical activity and employment for people with disabilities.
- Highly educated, experienced and committed employees.
- Widespread national and international network.
- Special library with a large collection of materials.
- Free advice and knowledge sharing.
- Cooperation in research and development.
- Provision of jobs for people with disabilities.
- Contact us by phone or email for further information or cooperation.
- Search and loan material in our online library database